Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Very VanDenBerghe Halloween Party

We held the first of our Halloween festivities on Saturday night, which was lots and lots of fun! We had pizza, played games, ate way too much, and laughed. So, it was a success. All of the kids looked adorable. Poppy isn't a huge fan of her hat (well, she likes it if she sees it and decides to put it on herself, but she HATES it when you try to force it on her head). Here are some pics of our adorable little cowgirl and her equally cute cousins. Next up: Ward Halloween Party and the Trunk-or-Treat.


Yee-Haw

Getting ready to party

Can you tell what everyone is??


Yummy goodies. I don't know how great my pumpkin cake looks, but hey, I'm not on "Cake Boss"

Decorating pumpkins with toddler-friendly stickers. We opted for this version, since Poppy + paint and/or knives = disaster


We are playing a mummy game where I wrap Poppy up with toilet paper. She didn't really get it.




Have I mentioned that she likes to stick weird things on her head?

This is where she says, "BOO!"



Paul was pretty proud of this decoration.

4 comments:

Dar, Ali, Edi, and Lukey said...

We had lots of fun! And I also thought Paul's eyeball decoration was clever, I just forgot to mention it.

Aubrey said...

That picture on the wall is hilarious. Nice Paul! And I think your cake is pretty darn cute. Sounds like a fun party.

Tracy said...

That was a FUN party! Thanks! You are the perfect hosts every time!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Haha, that picture is so stinkin' funny! And oh man, I miss you guys! Your fam is wicked awesome, what great costumes!