Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Day 2

So day 2 of the blog and i thought i would just post an update that Georgie seems to be feeling a lot better - which is great news. We got home from work and she was back to her happy little self. So I've come to the conclusion that Anna and I are old, we got home from work, worked on our puzzle a little (we have recently discovered the joys of puzzles), watched Heroes (we are a little behind with this season) and were in bed by 10pm. Which may not sound very interesting but let me tell you it was quite lovely, our house was nice and cozy, Georgie was being all loving and in short life was great. I am so happy with how life is, admittedly we do have our trials (seriously what's so hard about having a baby), but we are so blessed and life is so great right now. I think i have come to further appreciate being at home with George and Anna as my job makes me travel a lot and there is nothing worse, really, than being on your own is some strange part of the state watching cable TV (i used to think cable TV was so great but every time i have it while i am out of town i just spend the whole time flicking through channels and trying to decide if i should watch or keep flicking - in case something better comes along!). Well this post has been random, pretty much my point has been that life is wonderful and i am so lucky to have my girls.

1 comment:

Dar, Ali, Edi, and Lukey said...

Cable TV is truly a waste of money. Glad to see that you guys finally have a blog! Did you get the invitation to ours? If you could add us to your friend list that would be superb.