Saturday, December 8, 2007

I'm a Spice Boy, kinda...


So here we are in wonderful Las Vegas waiting to go and see The Spice Girls! The concert starts in 4 hours and I can't tell you how excited I am. I last saw the Spice Girls in Manchester in 1999, after Geri had left, at the 'Christmas in Spiceworld' concert - which was awesome! So this time we get to see all 5 girls and have a wonderful trip down memory lane. My favorite Spice is Emma (Baby), I don't really know why, other than I think she has a very sweet voice (incidentally she has released 3 rather super CD's since the Spice days - and I hear that she will be singing some solo stuff too). I will be posting a follow up to this post after we have seen the show, so look out for that.
It's also really fun being in Vegas, we have just been relaxing and shopping (Anna's fave store - H&M is here now). Las Vegas is nice and Christmasy, we watched the fountains at Bellagio 'perform' to "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas". It's also fun just hanging out with my lovely Anna (who is napping at present), we have had an interesting year so it's fun to just be together and get away from things a little. That being said we are really missing George, who is staying with Anna's parents, especially as she has a sore belly at the moment. Well I'll sign off now as I want to nap prior to the concert too!

No comments: