Monday, December 10, 2007

We're Back


We are back from Vegas and let me tell you, we had a great time. The concert was awesome, I think that I enjoyed it more than Anna, but that's no surprise! So let me tell you we had a bit of a nightmare getting into the concert, the line was super long and took forever, which meant the concert started 1 1/2 hours late. Which isn't too much of a problem other than we didn't really fit in with the rest of the crowd, lots of young clubby people, lots of men dressed as Spice Girls, lots of rather trashy young ladies and then me and Anna!! So we got to sit there and people watch for a while (which is fun in and of itself) whilst waiting. Onto the show - I thought they did a great job. They looked great, danced great and sang great. They sang all of their well known songs and each did a solo spot (which for Victoria turned out to be her strolling down a catwalk - pouting). It was just a good fun show and really entertaining, I still think Emma is the best (hence the pic) but the others were good too. My favorite was 'Who Do You think You Are' as they styled it so that they wore their 'character' outfits (Union Jack Dress for Geri, tracksuit for Mel C etc). I also thoroughly enjoyed 'Stop' and '2 become 1'. They ended with 'Wannabe' (people went crazy) and 'Spice Up Your Life' (during which they did a little River dance). Basically I loved it and then made Anna listen to their CD all the way home, bring on the DVD. It was also really nice to get home and hang out with little monkey girl, it's quite sad that we both missed her as much as we did (we really need a baby!). In short we had a great weekend and really just relaxed and enjoyed ourselves.

1 comment:

Dar, Ali, Edi, and Lukey said...

I'll be honest--if you buy the DVD I will come over and watch it. I'd probably dance and sing, too. And Emma is the best, she was always my favorite, too. Which Spice Girl is Anna's favorite?