Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Anna's last day at work

So as Anna mentioned a while ago she switched jobs and is now working for the State. I thought I would post the pictures she took on her last day at her old work, I'd forgotten about these pics but until we got to Carlsbad and there they were on the camera- enjoy!

The classic MTC shot - although they are not in the MTC - confusing!?

"The Gals"

Anna at her extra large desk, clearly having a whale of a time on the phone

Anna with Gordon, Todd and Terry (I am not 100% certain who is who - aside from I am pretty certain Anna is the one with curly hair)

2 comments:

Dar, Ali, Edi, and Lukey said...

Gordito is the tall, skinny one. Terry is the older big guy that is balding. And I never met Todd but i guess he is the other younger looking kid. Oh man...i bet Anna misses that desk.

Anna said...

I do miss that desk!! they've got me "temporarily" in an intern's office, which is pretty ghetto. I have new respect for interns.