Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Nothing too exciting going on here

Well there really isn't anything too exciting going on here at the moment, but I thought it was time to do?/make? (who knows...) a post anyway. So here's a couple of cute pictures, the first is Darren, Alison, Big Edi and Little Cully (hmmm - not sure that nickname will take off). The second is just a cute picture of my girls. Other than these two pics I don't really have much else to report, aside from Anna just let me buy tickets to see Carrie Underwood (in Nov) and Martina McBride (in Aug) - I have the best wife ever! Also we are planning a trip to Denver in July and a trip to England and Paris in September - so after those trips I promise that the blog will be back to it's exciting self!


5 comments:

Dar, Ali, Edi, and Lukey said...

Oh my baby is so big! Cully? Yeah, I don't think that will take off as a matter of fact. But I am ending this comment now because my comments don't excite you (i.e. Yesterday when i said "oh, it's just a comment from me!" you went "ohhhh..." all disappointed like!)

Meg said...

Are you kidding me!! Paul you are so so lucky, Carrie Underwood and Martina McBride!? I am so jealous of you. Could you talk some sense into Tay for me? So when are you guys coming to see us? We have some great ideas for when you are here.....

Dar, Ali, Edi, and Lukey said...

There are exciting things going on! That's just not a true title for your blog!

Maryanne said...

Take me to England with you.....please?

Julie V. said...

Anna and Georgie look FABULOUS. YOu like country music, boy you really have taken to the American culture, haven't you?!