Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mini Mission Reunion

In October, we had the pleasure of seeing one of my mission companions (actually my trainer) from my first area of Charleroi, Belgium. She and her husband flew over from Salzburg to visit family in Springville. I was with Martina, formerly Soeur Kuhn, when 9/11 happened, so I have some very unforgettable memories of that time. Paul also happened to be in our district at the time, so it was a nice mini reunion for all of us, including Carrie and her husband, who were nice enough to host dinner.

Poppy will Carrie's little boy, Calan, and Martina's little girl, who doesn't speak English, but still seemed to love playing with 2 crazy American kids.





It's pretty crazy that it's been 10 years since we served together. I have to say, Carrie and Martina look awesome and don't look any different to how they did on the mission!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

What a fun evening!! I'm going to have to steal your pictures :) It was fun to see you guys and Martina! We should get together again soon!

bjahlstrom said...

I totally agree. Everyone looks the same! How fun!!!