Monday, January 30, 2012

Picture Catch Up

We have been a little slack in posting pictures recently, so I (Paul) thought that as I sit here in the hospital next to a napping Anna and Finley (more on him later) that I would update a few pictures from the last little while. So here they are - enjoy!


Firstly we got a new camera in the black Friday sales, so Poppy and I headed over to Wheeler Farm to try it out. She was a fun little model and I got to play with my camera i.e. we were both very happy!

IMG_0651

IMG_0652

IMG_0662

IMG_0665

IMG_0677

IMG_0698

IMG_0727

IMG_0752

IMG_0755

IMG_0764

IMG_0771

IMG_0774

3 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

Fun pictures! Poppy looks like a lively girl. I love Wheeler Farm. I grew up going there and love to take my kids when we are in town. Yes, more news on Finley! I didn't know there was a Finley. Congrats!

bjahlstrom said...

She is so full of life. Looking at those pictures, I want to burst for joy. Congratulations on the baby!

Cindy said...

Adorable model with THEE PERFECT PIGTAILS!