Monday, April 28, 2008

Birthday Extravaganza


So Paul surprised me Friday night with a dinner at Trio, which was delicious, and then concert tickets to go see Celtic Woman at Kingsbury Hall for my birthday. We've seen them once before, but they are amazing and so fun to watch. If you've never seen Celtic Woman on PBS, they are like an Irish girl band extraordinaire, and the best part is this little violinist woman who jumps and dances around the stage while she plays. Hilarious. And the music's great, so who can complain? I've included a live version of one of my favorite songs entitled "The Voice" and a picture of the lovely lasses.

2 comments:

Joel & Lila said...

that is pretty sweet. Was the stage set up like that when you went. I have never heard of them, but her voice is amazing! I am going to Youtube them and watch more....

Anna said...

No, unfortunately there was just a regular stage behind them, but there are about 5 of them including the violinist plus a live band & orchestra, so it's really enjoyable. They're really good if you like celtic or classical-type music: their album is a must.