Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Some new pictures


Here are some new family pictures that Eduardo took the other day, the pictures were taken on the deck at Anna's parents house. They have since moved down to SLC (which is a story for another day!) so we took a few 'last weekend' family pictures (they didn't sell the house, they are renting it out, so maybe they'll be back up there one day). Alison, Darren and Edison weren't there on this particular weekend, Jacob and Elisa are also missing from the pictures even though they were there - they just declined to come out and be a part of the pictures!!! Oh well!.
Anyway enjoy the pictures and Anna would like me to remind you that she is pregnant and not just fat - I have no such excuse!

2 comments:

Taryn and the boys said...

I keep making sure that people know that I am pregnant and not just fat as well. Oh the fun parts of pregnancy. But it is all worth it. This is just your first so you body is not nearly as worn out as mine is this time. I'm afraid after this one my body may never be the same again.

Cindy said...

Anna you crack me up! You look so good. I can't wait to find out what it's going to be. I hope all is well and that you are liking your job.