Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Here I am

So here I am out of town once again and missing Anna. I am currently in my hotel room in St George and, although I do get to watch cable TV, I am done with having to go out of town. Last week I was in Chicago (again), this week I'm in St George, next week I'm in Washington DC and then the week after that I'll be in Texas. The thing that keeps me going to knowing that the day after I get back from Texas, we are going to find out what we are having and heading off on our trip, together, to Paris and London! So I can't complain too much, life is good I am just fed up with having to go out of town. It's kinda sad but I get a little down when I am out of town because I would 100% prefer to be home with Anna and Georgie. I always used to think that it would be fun to have a job that required me to travel but now that I do, I really am not a big fun. Don't get me wrong there are certainly some fun aspects to traveling and getting to visit lots of cool places (like last week when I was in Chicago I visited the Art Institute - which was awesome!), but at this point in time the cons most definitely outweigh the pros. Anyway rant over, pretty much the point of this post is that I am out of town and wish that I could be home with Anna - I miss you hon!

1 comment:

Gramps said...

We just looked at the wonderful shots of your US tour.

You're certainly getting about quite a lot,Paul.

You look a very happy man!

When are you going to posts the pics you took at your Mum's?

Gramps