Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The new Mr and Mrs Eduardo Flores!!


On January 2nd we had the pleasure of attending Tracy and Eduardo's wedding at Pioneer Hall. It was lovely and just the perfect setting, we had a great time spending time with family and celebrating with Mr and Mrs Flores! Maia was the cutest flowergirl and Edison and Cullen both looked adorable dressed up in their fancy clothes (unfortunately I didn't take many pics, but i'm sure the official pictures will follow when Tracy and Eduardo get back from their honeymoon). It was such a sweet wedding and we couldn't be happier for Tracy and Eduardo - welcome to the crazy family Eduardo (and good luck!).



Comparing preganant bellies (I think Anna wins, but in her defense Alison is not due until June)


7 comments:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO sad I missed that!!! My kids were sick and barfing so I couldn't go and I'm so sad. Tracy looks so happy too and you both look so gorgeous Anna!

Anna said...

Yeah, it was snowing pretty hard by the end of the night, so it probably wouldn't have been too fun to travel in. Hopefully we can see you sometime soon, although I know you're not really close to SL anymore...

this is audrey said...

Last month of pregnancy! Good luck Anna!

Dar, Ali, Edi, and Lukey said...

Fun pictures. That was good times had by all. I think there should have been mini maple bars, too, though.

Meg said...

Only 29 days to go are you kidding me! I am so excited for you two! I can not wait. I know it may not seem like it has gone fast to you Anna (don't blame you) but to me it feels like it has flown by so fast! SO SO So excited!

Dar, Ali, Edi, and Lukey said...

Your counter is reading 24 days left! Are you getting nervous or just excited? Even though it's painful at times, it is a really great experience. And make sure to take advantage of the flavored ice chips. I chose grape flavor.

Anna said...

Because of the back pain and the fact that I can't sleep at night, I'm more excited just to have her here than I am nervous! Seriously though the pregnancy is getting old now.