Monday, February 9, 2009

2 days to go...

So we just got home from our last doctors appointment and It appears that little baby Leggett still does not want to move from her comfy corner--so our scheduled C-Section is still going forward and is planned for this Wednesday the 11th late afternoon. Stay tuned for an announcement with pictures shortly thereafter!!! But for now here's some pictures to enjoy, these are from the baby shower that Anna's family put on. People have been so generous and kind, Anna has had four baby showers in total, but this is the only one we have pictures from (mainly because I got to go too!).



A very cute bonnet that Anna's Grandma crocheted.


A cuddly blanket from Anna's Mom and Tracy.


This may look as though Anna is holding a small satsuma, but she is in fact holding some little shoes from Julie (I think Jan likes them, not so sure that Morgan is as impressed!)

5 comments:

Callisto said...

That bonnet is positively beautiful! You'll have to watch out - I just might swipe it next time I see it. :D Good luck with the delivery!

The Bunker Family said...

Good luck with the delivery! I hope everything goes well. I'll be thinking about you. Can't wait to see pictures of the new baby girl!

Taylor said...

We can't wait for her arrival! Paul, take extra special care of Anna.

-Meg and Taylor

Tracy said...

I know, I love those bonnets, too. If I had any talent in me at all, I'd have grandma teach me how to make them!

Aubrey said...

By this time I'm sure you've had the baby. I can't wait to see pictures and hear how everything went. We love you guys!