Thursday, July 29, 2010

Midweek trip to the zoo

I can't seem to remember how this happened (that Anna and I were both off of work in the middle of the week), but we took a little trip to the zoo. Poppy really does enjoy the zoo (as do I) and always seems to have lots of fun. She especially enjoys the giraffes (so if Hogle Zoo would stop letting them die - that would be great), as can be evidenced by her clapping in the bottom picture! We also took her to see the bird show for the first time, which I have to say, was great - even if I did think that an owl was going to fly into me at one point. Poppy wasn't so keen on the show as it meant she couldn't snack (I feel her pain) just in case one of the birds tried to steal her food. We really had a great day, just relaxing and spending time together as our little family.


No comments: