Wednesday, January 30, 2008

20 Years ago....


I was about to turn 11 years old and in love with Kylie Minogue, she played the lovely Charlene Mitchell (above, as she was in 1987) on the TV show 'Neighbours', I watched the show everyday to see what her and Scott (her husband) were getting up to. Then, much to my intial surprise, she released a record - the mighty, and only slightly annoying, 'I Should Be So Lucky'. Who would have thought that 20 years later I would still be following the antics of Kylie. So in celebration of the 20th anniversary of Kylie hitting the Number 1 spot in the UK with I Should Be So Lucky (the first record I ever bought), I thought that I would post her new music videos. She has two songs coming out simultaneously - one in the US and UK, 'Wow' - and the other in Europe and Australia, 'In My Arms'. They are both taken from her, frankly poptastic, album 'X '(due for release in the US in Feb). If you fancy a little bit of fun and a happy little ditty, play the videos below. Enjoy! Hasn't she changed!
Update - the videos stopped working and are thus removed.

4 comments:

Dar, Ali, Edi, and Lukey said...

Dude where can I get one of those neckbrace/checker board dresses? Oh wait...they aren't called checkers in England, are they. The music is indeed poptastic, but I'm not sure how it feels to be in her arms, but I bet it feels like not much cause she's pretty skinny.

Paul said...

Huh. I don't know how I should feel about my husband posting all sorts of risque Kylie videos on his blog. I think my next post is going to be an Edward Cullen tribute.

-Anna

Dar, Ali, Edi, and Lukey said...

I love Edward Cullen! We should get that edward cullen fan club shirt from twilightteez.com and take pictures of us in it! can you say HOT!

Dar, Ali, Edi, and Lukey said...

ok, i know alison already left a comment about this post, but i thought i would just add my two cents. i think you should change the name of your blog from p.s. your cute, to ode to kyle minogue. because she apparently is the greatest thing since sliced bread, what running around in those risque clothes and all, how could she not be?