Thursday, January 10, 2008

New Year - New Resolutions


Well 2008 is here and underway, I have been so busy with work that I haven't had time to do a post in while, luckily Anna managed to put some pictures up of Big Edi and Maia for you all to see.
Anyways like I mention 2008 is underway (as I am sure you are aware) and hopefully this is going to be a great year for us, as tradition dictates we have set some resolutions and I thought that posting them on our blog would be a good reminder and a good way for us to declare our resolutions so that we actually keep on top of them!
So the resolutions for the Leggett's are (and I speaking for just me and Anna here, I don't think Georgie has quite the same goals as us - her's are probably concerned with somehow procuring more food for herself):


1- read the standard works - lofty, I know, but we have a schedule!

2- exercise more - we now own a 'Gazelle' (some kind of 'leaping' machine - google it), in addition to our treadmill, so we can exercise together - that is assuming that I don't fall off the treadmill - as I did twice last week (in my defense I was sick - 'ill' for you British folks - ...)

3- write in our journals more regularly - Anna bought us each a lovely journal for Christmas - also please note I wrote 'more regularly' rather than a specific amount - so the frequency of writing is open to interpretation!


4- have a baby (whatever way we need to - aside from stealing) or be pregnant by the end of the year!! - we seem to be progressing so fingers crossed!


5- go to England - more of a wish than a resolution but still....


Anywho those are our resolutions, so it'll be interesting to see what comes of them (number 4 better happen or else...). We'll keep y'all up to date!

2 comments:

Joel & Lila said...

I think lila and I second you guys on the resolution #4. As for #2, you guys probably look at pictures of me and i look like a tub of lard compared to those good ol days so we're with you there too.

Dar, Ali, Edi, and Lukey said...

"Leaping machine"? Haha, that's pretty funny. I decided exercise just makes me eat more, so hopefully i am actually losing something in the process. For what it's worth, I think you guys will have a baby.