Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

Just a quick post today - I thought I would share some pictures from our lovely and relaxing Easter weekend! We had a nice time hanging out with Anna's family and eating lots of scrumptious food. So the pictures, the first, clearly, is of Anna and I, the second is of the Bread Bunny Anna's Mom made and the last is of the ever adorable Edison - decked out is his easter romper. (for some reason the resolution on these pictures isn't very good and when you try and make them larger they just blur up - I blame Alison and her poor photography skills - j/k)




1 comment:

Dar, Ali, Edi, and Lukey said...

Sorry the reason for that is because I had to make them small to send in an email. Sometimes they come up huge and the email would therefor take forever to load. If you want regular size, I would be happy to send them to you.