Monday, October 27, 2008

A halloween evening out



Last week we headed over to Gardner Village for a fun Halloween evening out. We went the weekend that they were doing their "wee witches' thingy, and let me tell you it was rather crowded, but jolly good fun all the same. We actually didn't end up staying an incredibly long time (due to the crowds, two strollers and a toddler) but fun was had by all. We visited the petting zoo and strolled around, enjoying all the costumes (Anna and I then spent the rest of the evening planning what we were are going to dress our baby up as next year - so many choices! but I guess we have a year to figure it out!). Enjoy the pictures!



6 comments:

Callisto said...

I love Gardener Village! It's so much fun this time of year especially.

Dar, Ali, Edi, and Lukey said...

Good old Gardner Village. I told you that picture of you and Paul would look really corny...but that's ok! It was fun nonetheless.

Taryn and the boys said...

We used to take the boys to Gardner Village every Saturday to ride the horses and see the animals they loved it. You would think in Texas you could find a replacement but we haven't. Our tradition didn't extend back a whole year though looks like they decorate cute for Halloween.

Vicki said...

Ugh, I look fat. It was a fun night though!

this is audrey said...

We were there that night too, but it looks like you guys were early, we didn't get there until after dark when it was really busy. It was still fun, especially seeing all the witch costumes. I ran into my friend who was Bellatrix Lestrange, I thought that was pretty cool.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Anna!!! It's so fun to find your blog! You are so cute and preggy!!! How exciting and you and your husband are so darling together! Someday we need to have a little reunion. I'll be checking in often, your blog is so cute!