Monday, March 9, 2009

4 weeks...time flies!



Little Miss Poppy will be 4 weeks old this week! It doesn't feel like it's been that long since we brought her home from the hospital, but here we are. And since we spend most of our time these days learning how to take care of a new baby, there isn't much to update except that we're loving being new parents. I've decided that I officially hate daylight savings time. I'm not sure if the people who chose to put it in place had little babies, because if they did, they wouldn't have done it. Just when I thought I was getting her into a routine, the time change goes and destroys it all. Although, admittedly, Poppy slept for almost 7 hours last night because she was so tired. Much to his dismay, Paul had to return to work last week, and I had to go in today for a few hours, because nobody else can figure out how to do my job for me while I'm gone. Right now we're looking forward to Poppy getting bigger and hopefully smiling soon. Paul's family will also be visiting soon to meet their new granddaughter, so stay tuned for more!




4 comments:

Rach said...

I can't believe she's 4 weeks old already. And, yes, Daylight Savings Time is THE WORST when you have kids. My kids were all so grumpy and out of sorts today because they didn't get to sleep until late last night and I woke them up early this morning.

By the way, I'm not stalking you, I just found the link to your blog from Paul's Facebook site. :)

Joel & Lila said...

Time sure does fly! Anna, how are you feeling? When are you going to be doing the blessing? Is there anything you need? Let us know. We want to come visit sometime soon, so that Calvin and Poppy can start their courtship!

sayfuzzypickles said...

Oh wow, she is so cute. I love the close up pictures. She slept 7 hours! Yea!!! congratulations! I always loved that first time they slept that long. Except did you keep waking up and waiting for her to wake up? Have so much fun.

Mary said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations, again!