Thursday, November 13, 2008

A fun night out to Noah's

On Monday we got an email from Anna's sister Tracy informing us that she had won a free night out at Noah's in Lindon - oh my was it fun. I'll let Tracy tell you the story -stolen from her blog:

"This week I won a contest called "Monday Knights" from Sportsbeat Sunday. I didn't even remember entering the contest, so when they emailed me that I'd won, I just ignored it. Then, I got a call on Sunday telling me I'd won the party for the next night. It was a party for 12 in the Theater Room at Noah's. (Noah's is like this party/reception hall in Lindon) I decided that it sounded like a nice break from wedding planning and everything else, so last minute, my parents, Eduardo and I and my sisters and their husbands went. Well, it was quite the adventure. I'm sure that Paul's account of the outing will be more exciting, so if you want, you can switch over to his blog. First of all, FYI Noah's is not recognized by MapQuest. So- if you are planning on going there, don't follow the little blue dot on your iPhone while your whole entire family follows behind. It will lead you to a place very, very far away from Noah's. Secondly, if you win the "Monday Knights" contest- and they tell you that it includes a catered meal for 12, what that means is that it includes some cold chicken from Chick-Fil-A and store-bought brownies. Now, it was free, so I'm not complaining. They also had 12 T-shirts laid out on the pool table for us in an "array" of sizes (one Large and 11 2X Large) We did stay for one hour and watch "Dancing with the Stars" (my dad's choice) and play some pool. All-in-all it was a complete waste of time, but we all laughed so much (at my expense, mostly) that it ended up being the perfect break! Good times. "


Hanging out at Noah's - enjoying the 'catered dinner'


Anna's favorite picture ever

No comments: