Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My cute pregnant wife


So I just have to say pregnancy seems to be quite sucky (aside from the getting a baby part - which is so exciting) and I am so impressed with my lovely, cute Anna for putting up with everything, I really don't think that I could. This whole notion of 'morning sickness lasting just the first three months' doesn't seem to be the case with Anna, she is still sick and has a whole bunch of other not fun things going on. The funny thing is if you ask Anna how she acts like a trooper and will tell you she's fine, but I know different (and now so do you!). She is doing wonderfully and is going to be such a great Mum - I just hope she starts to feel better soon (as i'm sure she does to). Anywho here is a cute picture of her looking beautiful and rather pregnant!

make your own wordle (the cool word thingy) here

2 comments:

Anna said...

Oh, aren't you sweet?

Paul said...

why yes, yes I am