Thursday, November 13, 2008

The week of concerts

Now I'm going to make you all jealous - well maybe not, but if i read this on someone else's blog I would be jealous - over the next week we are going to three, yes three, concerts! On Saturday we are going to see, courtesy of my work, New Kids On The Block (and Natasha Beddingfield), I am most excited as I hear that they still dance, I am expecting it to be most entertaining. On Wednesday we are off to see Carrie Underwood (and Little Big Town), for those of you who don't know who she is, i.e. everyone in England, she won American Idol a few years ago and I am a big fan. She sings country music, so Anna is thrilled about this one (Anna isn't the biggest country fan - but I am, and she loves me, so I get to go!). Then last but not least we are heading on Friday to see Celine Dion - now Anna is excited for this one (well she would be if she wasn't pregnant - we've had these tickets forever). This will be, I'm not sure I should admit this, the 6th time I have seen Celine in concert (wow that makes me seem quite obsessive and odd - but this is over a 10 year period and one of those times was in Vegas so that doesn't count). Anyway I am most excited for the next week, although it'll be tiring, and I'll be sure to post some reviews for your reading pleasure!



3 comments:

Meg said...

I love Carrie Underwood and guess who did not get to go to the concert that was here in Phoenix?? ME! I am still upset about that, I hope you and Anna have a great time, I can't wait for the reviews.

Vicki said...

YAY for Carrie! You have our tix, right?

Maryanne said...

I also had tickets for Celine last Friday that I bought, what, a year ago?! But no, she had to get SICK and postpone to February, and reschedule on a SUNDAY no less. Sheesh. I disappointedly sent mine back for a refund. What did you guys do? I assume you'll have a little baby by then! It's getting close! Have fun at all these concerts while you can. Your lives will change soon! (For the better of course :o) )